- Sit,stretching both the legs together in front, hands by the side, palms resting on the ground. Fingers should remain together pointing forward.
- Now hold the big toe of left leg with the help of fore finger and thumb of left hand. Similarly hold the big toe of right leg with right hand.
- Pull the right leg with the right hand till the toe touches the right ear.
- After few seconds come back to the original position.
- Now holding the right leg at big toe by fore finger and thumb of right hand raise it up to the left ear. Again after few seconds come back to the original position. This completes one round of Akarna-Dhanurasana.